IS YOUR TEEN READY FOR DRIVERS ED?
The safety of your teen is likely a top priority when choosing a California drivers ed course. At Teen Driver Education, we share your concern. Driving can be dangerous, which is why we’ve made it our mission to offer a high-quality, safety-focused, educational experience for our online drivers ed students. If your teen is preparing to start their driver education, read on to find out more about our course!
Why Choose Our Online Drivers Ed?
Our California drivers ed is a great choice for any teen that wants to learn in a convenient way, and, any parent that wants to ensure that their child is receiving a comprehensive, educational experience. Just a few of the many features our program offers include:
- Licensed by the California DMV (#E4608)
- Safety-focused curriculum developed by traffic safety experts
- Multimedia enhanced reading material to encourage engagement
- Unlimited access to study materials
- Allows teens to study any time their schedule allows
- Free California provisional permit practice test
- Low cost with no hidden fees
- Live support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Topics Covered in California Drivers Ed
While our course is full of features that make the program more convenient, what really matters is that your teen is taught the lessons they need to stay safe on the road. Our curriculum, developed by traffic safety experts, does just that. We cover all of the topics necessary to provide a comprehensive driver education, including:
- The Importance of Driver Education
- Licensing and Insurance Laws
- California Traffic Laws
- Traffic Signs, Signals and Markings
- Required Vehicle Equipment
- Principals of Defensive Driving
- Driving Hazards and Emergencies
- Driver Attitude, Emotions and Physical Condition
- The Dangers of Impaired Driving
- New Driver Rules and Preparation
- Driving Environments and Weather Conditions
- How to be a Responsible Driver
We’ve ensured that our program covers everything your teen will need to know before they hit the road. The curriculum is optimized to help your teen pass their provisional permit test. We even offer a FREE practice test so that both you and your teen can be prepared and confident before you head down to the DMV!
5 Ways Parents Can Help Teen Drivers
There are many things you can do as a parent to help your teen get their drivers permit. Five simple ways to help make your teen a safe, defensive driver are:
- Familiarize yourself with the rules of the road in California
- Practice patient, responsible driving as a model for your teen
- Talk to your teen about the dangers of the road
- Set strict family driving rules and set punishments for breaking the rules
- Discuss and sign a Parent-Teen Driving Contract
A good practice is to ask your teen questions about what they learned in drivers ed that day. This will allow you to stay involved and ensure or correct understanding. The California DMV offers a great selection of tools to assist you in preparing your teenager:
- The California Driver Handbook is a great resource for parents and teens.
- A great resource for parents is the California Parent-Teen Training Guide
- Prepare your teen by putting together a Roadside Emergency Kit together
- Help your teen study with even more California drivers permit Practice Tests
One of the best ways to help your teen driver is by choosing a California online drivers ed course that is convenient and educational. Luckily, you’ve already found one!
Enroll Your Teen in Online Drivers Ed Today!
Enrolling your teen in our program is quick and only takes a few minutes. Register now and your teen will be on the road to their California provisional permit in no time!